NEW ENGLAND CHAMPIONSHIP, PEMBROKE, NH
Regatta Date: Sunday, October 14, 2018
Men's Event 11 - Jr 4+ A flight 10:10 am
Women's Event 13 - Jr Novice 8+ 10:42 am
Men's Event 16 - Jr Novice 8+ 11:23 am
Men's Event 19 - Jr 4+ B-D flight 11:53 am
Men's Event 23 - Jr 2x 12:19 pm
Women's Event 32 - Jr 8+ B,C,D flight 1:12 pm
Women's Event 36 - Men's Jr 8+ B,C,D flight 1:59 pm
Women's Event 38 - Women's Jr 8+ A flight 2:43 pm
Women's Event 43 Mens Jr 8+ A Flight 3:30 pm
Address For GPS (Suncook NH):
Enter the address 'Pleasant & Exchange Streets Suncook NH'. You can also enter 8 Exchange Street which will bring you to the Pembroke Highway Department which is near the entrance to Memorial Park.
Memorial Field is at the intersection of Exchange & Pleasant Streets towards the river
For Google Maps go to: Memorial Field, Pembroke, NH. Also try our Custom Google Map on your smart phone.
Estimated Drive Time:
2 hours +/-
There are fees for parking. If you pay in advance at EventBrite, you can save on parking.
• Standard admission is $10 prepaid per vehicle, $15 at the gate.
• Premium admission is $20 prepaid per vehicle, $25 at the gate.
• Premium Parking is closer to the Team Tent area. Premium Parking will be available for purchase on site subject to availability. Since there are a limited number of Premium Parking spaces available, if you would like to park in Premium Parking, please prepay for your pass to ensure that you get one as they may be sold out by Race Day.
• We encourage you to purchase all parking in advance. Please bring your parking receipt and exchange it at the Entrance Gate for a colored parking pass (Green for Standard parking, Red for Premium parking).
• Parking may also be paid for in cash at the Entrance Gate. Please bring $5 or $10 bills. However, we strongly recommend purchasing your parking pass ahead of time at EventBrite.
FALL 2018 - PEMBROKE, NH
Please arrive at your morning bus 15 minutes before departure.
6:30AM Sharp. Depart Hingham High
5:15PM (Approx.) Arrive Hingham High